Article provided by: PrimeKinetix
Everyone is different when it comes to acute back pain. For some people, pain can get better within a few days of home treatment, but for many, it doesn't go away, and they may experience severe persistence pain. If you're one of those experiencing severe lower back pain in Austin, several practical treatment approaches can work for you. Primekinetix stands in the forefront line in offering the best back pain treatment and relief in Austin.
Different treatment approaches for lower back pain
The NINDS (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke) highlighted that lower back pain is a common issue in adults between the age of 30 to 50 years. However, lower back pain can occur as a result of prior injury. No matter the cause of your lower back pain, the critical factor is the treatment. So, here are some popular treatments and relief for low back pain in Austin:
- Pcore Magnetic Heat Lower Back Support: This is a fantastic tool that you can wear under or over your clothes for pain relief, lower back support, core activity training, and more.
- Heat or Ice: This is merely treating your lower back pain with a cold or hot compress to try reducing pain and increase your mobility.
- Over-the-counter (OTC) painkillers: This involves the use of medications such as ibuprofen, acetaminophen, naproxen, etc. to reduce pain and swelling.
- Prescription pain relievers: Your primary care doctor may prescribe some medications such as opioids, corticosteroids, etc. to relieve chronic lower back pain that can't be alleviated by OTC.
- Physical therapy: This is simply the exercise under the guidance of a physician and spine physical therapist to help alleviate the back pain.
- Injection-based treatments: This involves injection-based procedures such as nerve block, nerve ablations, epidural steroid injections, etc. to reduce chronic back pain.
- Education: This therapy involves class education, article or video education, talk with a therapist to teach patients how to manage their lower back pain effectively.
- Ultrasound, traction, and TENS: These procedures involve spine alignment, soft tissue massage, and electronic stimulation of nerves.
- Chiropractic care: Chiropractic involves manual realigning the spine or other musculoskeletal systems to alleviate the back pain.
- Surgery: Only a few people with chronic lower back pain require surgery, but it's an option if other treatments don't provide pain relief.
The best solution for back pain
Among the above famous lower back pain relief in Austin, TX, our Pcore lower back belt stands out to be the best and most effective noninvasive treatment option since it:
- It's easy to use
- Immobilizes injured areas
- Stabilizes and supports the weak areas
- Improves posture
- Makes sitting or standing more comfortable
- Alleviates and prevents back pain
- Assists your natural core function, etc.
If you're looking for a professional lower back pain specialist, Primekinetix has you covered. Are you one of those suffering from mild or severe lower back pain in Austin? If yes, don't hesitate to try our risk-free back brace today and say goodbye to that chronic pain. If you've got questions about our products, please feel free to reach us now.