Compass Recovery is a preeminent drug rehab in Springfield with the best medical detox and dual diagnosis treatment programs. As a JCAHO accredited treatment center, we offer individualized healing programs in a world-class rehab facility.
How rehab treatment benefits me?
Addiction treatment is an investment in yourself. It is pivotal that you seek professional help for your behavioral disorder for a safe and speedy recovery from addiction and co-occurring mental disorders.
The rehab program helps you get clean and allow you to achieve improved physical and mental health. The treatment can equip you with critical tools to help you perform better at work, maintain a healthy and balanced relationship with your loved ones, and enable you to lead a gratifying and fulfilling life.
Top reasons to choose us for recovery from drug addiction
We are a leading drug rehab with state-of-the-art amenities, a high success rate, exceptional dual diagnosis treatments, and a dedicated staff team. Here are a few reasons to join our rehab center:
- We focus on identifying and treating the root cause of addiction, allowing our clients to achieve lasting success with sobriety.
- Our rehab offers a safe, supportive, and tranquil environment, ideal for recovery from addiction.
- Our addiction treatment is a step-by-step process and begins with medical detox. We follow detox with inpatient treatment, PHP/IOP programs and optimized after-care programs.
We have the lowest relapse rates as we go to great lengths to equip our recovering addicts with critical coping mechanisms. We also agree on all major insurance plans and offer addiction treatment at affordable prices to those without healthcare coverage.
How do I choose rehab for my recovery?
While deciding to attend rehab is a liberating life choice, you must find the best rehab facility to garner the best treatment outcome. Here’s how to choose the best drug rehab in Springfield:
- Accredited staff – The clinicians’ experience and expertise have a critical role to play in treatment. You must join a rehab with highly experienced, trained, and skilled staff to receive the best care and support alogn the way. You also need to make sure that the facility has a low client-to-staff ratio to receive personalized care during your stay at the treatment center.
- Customized treatments – You want to join a rehab that creates personalized recovery plans for each patient. Each addiction circumstance is unique, and a cookie-cutter treatment approach may not benefit you in the long term.
- Treatments and therapies – Inquire about the treatments and therapies available to address and treat addiction and co-occurring mental health issues. Some people respond best to science-based therapies, while a few find experiential and holistic treatments more therapeutic and rewarding. As a leading rehab center in Springfield, we use a combination of evidence-based and holistic therapies to help patients get sober.
Call us at 9496030711 to verify your insurance with us. Compass Recovery is a leading drug rehab in Springfield with the best clinicians, highly experienced RNs, and dedicated behavioral therapists. We can help you achieve holistic recovery from your physical and mental health problems and learn critical tools for a healthy and sober life.